Alumni Profile of Dr. Hendrietta M. Molamu
I started at Tsogo High School in 1979 and finished in 1980. Prior to that I attended a number of other institutions. First Lekgalong Primary, then Kgaugelo Higher Primary, after Ga-Rankuwa High School (aka Top – closed during student riots of the 1970s)
After finishing High School, I completed a MBCHB degree at the Medical University of South Africa (MEDUNSA), now known as a campus of the University of Limpopo. I work and run a primary health care centre known as Wisani Medical Center. I started the centre with my husband and partner, Dr VG Marivate, in 1995. Health services are offered for Ga-Rankuwa and other surrounding communities.
On inspiration: I am inspired by my children, Vukosi, Rirhandzu and Wisani, who were all challenging from birth.
Keep on working hard
To current Students
We did not come on Earth to be on extended leave, life is full of challenges, take them head on and you will succeed with whatever you do. Failure is not the end of it all, keep on trying until you achieve your goals
I have great memories of Tsogo. My fondest is being the Head Girl at Tsogo on 1980 under St Majela and Mrs Letebele, Patrick Mosupye (Read his profile) was the Head Boy.
My Significant Achievements: The development of Wisani Medical Center to help my community. Being a role model to the youth in the community. Being a parent to my children.
More Alumni Profiles
- Alumni Profile: Boingotlo Joan Legalamitlwa (Tsogo 1997)
- Alumni Profile: Thurston Sebotsane (Tsogo 1991)
- Alumni Profile: Keamogetsoe Maroo (Tsogo 2002)
- Alumni Profile: Botlhale Mabatshidi Nong (Tsogo 1986)
- Alumni Profile: Dr. HM Molamu (Tsogo 1980)
- Alumni Profile: Caroline Motloba (Tsogo 1996)
- Alumni Profile: Tshepo Kgobe (Tsogo 1991)
- Alumni Profile: Amos Diale (Tsogo 1989)
- Alumni Profile: Izimangaliso Surprise Malatjie (Tsogo 1986-88)
- Alumni Profile: Vukosi Marivate (Tsogo 2003)
Want to nominate an alumnus to be profiled? Fill in the form here.
If you have an alumnus you would like to nominate please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or go to the Nomination Page.