Help children with potential in your community
Investec is offering partial bursaries for the 2013 academic year to students who aim to study full time towards an undergraduate university degree in Commerce (Economics, Business Economics, Accounting, Investments and Finance), BCom Informatics, BSc Computer Science, BSc Information Technology, BIT-Bachelors of Information Technology, BIS-Bachelor of Information Science, Business Science, Science and Mathematics, Engineering or Commercial LLB
This opportunity allows successful candidates to access funding:
- Investec contributes a partial bursary of R65 000 per year towards study-related expenses
- Extra funding can be accessed through Study Trust (Investec’s bursary administrator)
Applications are open to:
- All young SA citizens with academic potential who are in need of financial assistance
- Pupils holding or working towards a matric exemption with a minimum of 60% in English and Mathematics (not Maths Literacy) and a 50% pass rate in all other subjects.
- Students who wrote matric (Grade 12) prior to 2008 should have a minimum of 60% in Maths (HG) and English (HG)
Interested students can download a bursary application form from www.investec.com/bursary. Applications must reach the Study Trust by Friday 28 September 2012. Terms and conditions apply.
Leave a Reply