Learners of Tsogo Secondary School
For youth month, the alumni society is running an essay competition for Tsogo Secondary School Learners (Grade 10 to 12 learners).
Is there such a thing as “free education”? Could this “free education” be achieved by non-fee paying schools (like Tsogo Secondary) and “free” higher education as espoused by the #FeesMustFall movement?
– Length: max: 2000 words, minimum 1000 words (c. 2 pages min and 4 pages max)
– Must be in English. Put your name and grade at the beginning of the essay.
– Must be typed. Please email submission (word document/pdf) to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Entries open June 16th and close on July 18th 2016 (midnight)
– Only open to Grade 10 to 12 learners at Tsogo Secondary School.
1st Place – R750
2nd Place – R500
Judging will be done by the Tsogo Alumni Society Executive Committee. Winning essays will be featured on our website.
on behalf of Tsogo Alumni Society Exco