Alumni Profile of Keabetswe Mogase
I started at Tsogo High School in 2000 in Standard 8 (Grade 10) and matriculated in 2002. Earlier, I attended Primary School at Boitekanelo and Middle School at Ditshego which are both in Mabopane. Further on, I attended Tshwane University of Technology in Pretoria West. I studied Electrical Engineering (National Diploma) and I am currently doing BTech in Telecommunications.
Currently, I do configurations for a mobile network company.I implement new sites,nodes and hardware. We work as a team of departments on the network so that people can make phone calls.
What inspires me is hearing or reading about people’s success stories. It pushes me to do something worthwhile with my life, it helps me not to give up and to fight the fight until I reach my goals.
Message to Alumni
You can read my story: Life is a Journey Not a Destination
Message to current Students
Do not limit yourself, be the best you can be and strive for greater heights, you are responsible
for your own future,not your parents or teachers.
My fondest memory at Tsogo was The 25th anniversary of Tsogo. I was the usher at the event. My friends and I auditioned to do a dance at the event. We were not selected to perform but it was great fun just to have tried our luck.
Memories in Pictures
There are things that I have accomplished that stand out for me personally but they are more of highlights. I am a simple person who finds joy in the little things
- Baking my second batch of cookies that came out perfect. I am not good in the kitchen and of there has been this urge inside of me that wants to try it out. I bake and cook now and I am taking baby steps.
- Graduates Trainees did not qualify for study leave, I addressed it with HR until they changed the policy to give Graduates who are furthering their studies- study leave.
- Last year December I headed and completed a work project successfully as a trainee. The highlight for me was completing it successfully and on schedule, the bonus was getting a thank you email from the General Manager…and a nickname Captain “Mo”rgan (I had the captain in me).
- Saving up and buying a DSLR camera.
Connect with me
– Keabetswe Mogase on Facebook http://on.fb.me/MHn5D5
More Alumni Profiles
- Alumni Profile: Izimangaliso Surprise Malatjie (Tsogo 1986-88)
- Alumni Profile: Dr. HM Molamu (Tsogo 1980)
- Alumni Profile: Mpho Mokgadi (Tsogo 2004)
- Alumni Profile: Nna Patrick Mosupye (Tsogo 1980)
- Alumni Profile: Portia Victoria Mogosetsi (Tsogo 2003)
- Alumni Profile: Gabisile Simelane (Tsogo 1996)
- Alumni Profile: Kgomotso Sekhute (Tsogo 1986)
- Alumni Profile: Keamogetsoe Maroo (Tsogo 2002)
If you have an alumnus you would like to nominate please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or go to the Nomination Page.