Learners of Tsogo Secondary School
For youth month, the alumni society is running an essay competition for Tsogo Secondary School Learners (Grade 10 to 12 learners).
Topic for 2017
Is South African society doing enough to combat youth unemployment? What is effective and ineffective in the approaches taken?
– Length: max: 2000 words, minimum 1000 words (c. 2 pages min and 4 pages max)
– Must be in English. Put your name and grade at the beginning of the essay.
– Must be typed. Please email submission (word document/pdf) to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Entries open June 5th and close on July 7th 2017 (midnight)
– Only open to Grade 10 to 12 learners at Tsogo Secondary School.
1st Place – R1000
2nd Place – R600
3rd Place – R400
Judging will be done by the Tsogo Alumni Society Executive Committee. Winning essays will be featured on our website.
Tsogo Alumni Society Executive Committee